Wendy Lou, M.D., F.A.C.M.S.
Dr. Wendy Lou is a board-certified dermatologist who specializes in Mohs micrographic surgery, dermatologic surgery, and cosmetic dermatology. She graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with magna cum laude honors majoring in biology and minoring in chemistry and psychology. Dr. Lou received her M.D. degree with honors from the prestigious Yale Medical School and subsequently interned at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center in New York City. Her dermatology residency was completed at the world-renowned New York University Medical Center Department of Dermatology where she was a chief resident. Dr. Lou pursued further training in Mohs micrographic surgery and laser procedures with Dr. Roy Geronemus at the Laser and Skin Surgery Center of New York. Dr. Lou has been practicing in Long Island and New York City for nearly 20 years and is published in peer-reviewed journals and books.
- Diplomate, American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow, American College of Mohs Surgery
- Fellow, American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Clinical Assistant Professor Dermatology, SUNY–Stony Brook, Dept of Dermatology
- Attending, Veterans Administration Medical Center
- Attending, St. Francis Hospital, Northwell Health, St. Joseph Hospital